All of us are looking for greater levels of health and well-being, of peace and fulfillment. And these elusive states depend on the quality, quantity, balance and free flow of our energy. It is our mission to offer an array of tools that can assist in fine tuning the energetic processes and lead us toward a healthier, more joyful life!
- Yoga, T'ai Chi, and Qigong - These healing energy arts all involve conscious breathing, focused mind, and gentle movement or use of the body for health and well-being. And all are offered at the Tallapoosa Center, our Carrollton (West Georgia) studio, both in weekly group classes and private sessions. We also offer occasional weekend workshops that allow opportunities for deepening your practice and experiencing even greater levels of Energy. Our Yoga Teacher Training Program is recognized by Yoga Alliance, which registers our graduates at the 200-Hour level.
- Energy Medicine - An energy medicine session (at the Tallapoosa Center or by phone) can help move you to a new level of healing - a place where the flow of your energy is strong and not so impeded by your negative beliefs and emotions and where your physical dis-ease has been removed or greatly lessened. The health of the body is dependent upon balanced, free-flowing energies. Occasional workshops offer hands-on training in using energy medicine for maintaining your own and others' health.
- Qi Massage - Healing qi massage sessions can be extremely helpful for you in alleviating bodily tension and pain with deep tissue massage of tight, traumatized muscles combined with the balancing of energy flow by stimulating acupressure points.
- Interfaith Services - We offer services as officiants or celebrants at significant life ceremonies such as weddings, renewals of vows, funerals, etc. Also available is spiritual counseling, guidance and direction for strengthening your spiritual foundation, as an individual or as a couple, and exploring the blocks to meaningful, joyful living.
Other Energy Products - Our book Energy is now available as an e-book online. We soon will have an e-course to accompany the book that will be offered in a bi-weekly format to assist you in reaching your fullest potential as an energetic being! Gift Certificates for all classes or services will soon be available for on-line purchase. And an instructional video, T'ai Chi with Karen Sifton, can be ordered by phone or email.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Our e-mail address:
Karen Sifton MEd, E-RYT500 and Roger Hornsby, MA,
Karen and Roger have been
studying and practicing mind-body arts yoga, tai chi, meditation, and qigong
- for 35 and 25 years respectively and they have been teaching these arts much
of that time. Roger is a licensed massage therapist and a graduate of the
two-year Eden Energy Medicine Certification Program. Karen completed
instruction in both basic and advanced pranic healing and directs the
Check out what may be of interest to you on this site and feel free to communicate with us if there are any questions or comments.
Karen and Roger
General Information Email Address: email@example.com